Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2006

















gigantic circular needles..!!.. I didn't get to work in my capelet very much...due to the fact that I have family visiting and we were sight seeing Christmas displays at disney all day yesterday... but i did work on it a little.. today I have to work on some last minute presents and make my pies for tomorrow's dinner... one apple and one pumpkin.





















some presents were wrapped and put under the tree...
















this is a modified lap blanket from the book.. weekend knitting by Melanie Falick.. the yarn is idena mohair flux.. as u can see it's a scarf using one yarn instead of 2 different types... It's really coming out beautiful... and.. I'm not the one knitting it..!!!.. (another guy knit project) it's so nice I might have to make one now.. This is only the second project he has knit and it's fantastic...
well time to set up santa's little helper and get to work.. Happy Christmas eve..!!

No comments: